Without further ado, let's jump in.
This month, Will has:
- participated in our first Fit4Mom-Celebration Stroller Strides workout class. This group of woman and babies has been a Godsend. The workouts are great too. Overall it's been a game changer for both my mind and body. Forever grateful for them. Will has loved socializing and began pulling himself up right after we started, after seeing the 'big kids' doing it.
- had an Animal Kingdom Lodge playdate with all of our mommy and baby friends. Lots of the dads were there too
-enjoyed his first ice cream truck treat
-created his first art piece
-swung in a swing for the first time
-began to pull himself to standing and cruise the furniture
-started saying 'mama' along with 'dada'
-visited the Magic Kingdom to see the Blue Angels fly
- celebrated his first Easter and visited Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny at MK
-took the walking path from Wilderness Lodge to Ft. Wilderness to visit the horses and play on the playground-and made some new friends along the way
-saw his first rocket launch
-put his feet in the ocean for the first time and visited the beach
- saw Mickey Mouse with his Nana; two of his very favorites
- joined our Fit4Mom mommy and baby friends for a Magic Kingdom playdate
It's a wonderful life!
So many firsts; it is so cool that you keep track and document the memories. Oh, and I did not know there was a walking path from WL to FW; good to know :) Kari *o*ReplyDelete