From time to time I miss the newborn-ness. His tiny body, the newness, the small poops. But not enough to want to do it again any time soon! Ha.
Here's a recap of Will's past month:
- had his first taste of Steak n' Shake
- visited One Man's Dream for the first time. That boy will know that exhibit like the back of his hand if I have any say in it
- visited his Papa in The Villages and took his first golf cart ride
-had his first trip to the splash pad with our Fit4Mom mommy and baby friends
- started swim lessons
- chilled in the Hub Grass at Magic Kingdom
- played naked in the kiddy pool
- watched Wishes for his first (and last) time
- visited his favorite princess Ariel (his first face character meet and greet)
- enjoyed story time at the library
- visited Pandora at Disney's Animal Kingdom during an AP preview with our Disfam
- had his first character meal at the Garden Grill and LOVED meeting the characters.
- helped his mommy celebrate her first Mother's Day
- discovered a newfound love for drums. The kid loves music. Once swim lessons are over, we're going to find some music classes for sure.
- really gotten the hang of eating table food. He's doing so well with big pieces of food and is drinking less and less of his bottle.
- got his two front bottom teeth and is now cutting his two front upper teeth
Will, you are simply a joy and bring light to everyone who is fortunate enough to know you.
Thank you for being mine.
Look at how cute Will is!! He is a doll. His adventures always make me smile; love that shot of him, Mickey and Walt :) Kari *o*ReplyDelete