Is it any surprise that this post is almost a month late? I mean, Will will be FOUR months in two weeks. I just don't find the time to post here often, at least I don't make it a priority. Which I really should seeing as it will act as a digital scrapbook of sorts, for us to be able to look back on as Will grows. Maybe if I view it as such, I'll post more. Thing is, those posts will be more mundane, day-to-day things which I feel veers away from the theme of this here blog. But we'll see.
Anyway, Will is three (and a half) months. In his third month of life, he's done QUITE A BIT!!
- driven through ten states on our road trip to Connecticut
- rode the carousel in Central Park and visited New York City
- experienced his first Halloween and pumpkin patch
- become very chatty and smiling/sociable
- grown a few pounds and more hair
- had his first playdate
- met Donald Duck while he was dressed as Donald Duck
- took his first airplane ride
- 'voted' in his first Presidential Election
- attended the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party of the season
- stayed with a babysitter for the first time (other than his Nana)
We had a dedication ceremony to commit his life to Jesus this past Saturday. It was a casual event, poolside in my parent's backyard. A family friend who has known my mom since they were in the 8th grade officiated. It was mellow, understated and perfect. We can't wait to see what God has in store for this little blessing, and we couldn't be more honored that He chose us to raise him.
Hope you all had a nice weekend. Someone keep me accountable to post more often, ok? My niece used to be good about that. I work well under pressure.
Thanks for reading!