Wow, seven months. That kind of seems OLD to me, in baby terms.
This kid gets better and better each day, or maybe I feel more confident as a mom each day, but either way, we are enjoying the heck out of Will. He's made such gains this past month; every day is something new!
This month, Will has:
- said "da-da" and perfected the art of blowing raspberries
- visited Barnes and Noble for the first time (I hope he inherits my love of bookstores)
- discovered he LOVES pasta
- visited the new Geyser Springs lounge at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and rode a Friendship Boat
- rode the Epcot attractions (Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Nemo and Journey into Imagination) for the first time
- visited the Orlando Public Library and Downtown Orlando
- met his second cousins and great aunt
- had his first Disney Park playdate at Animal Kingdom and met the awesome mommies and babies of Fit4Mom-Celebration
- went to Magic Kingdom with his Nana for their first time together and got his first pair of Mickey ears
- moved into a new house!!!
- visited La Cava del Tequila for the first time (where his mommy and daddy met!)
- stayed with his Nana and Papa for five nights while Mommy and Daddy moved into the new house
Love you, kiddo.
Thanks for reading! XO, Ashley