My baby boy is 1! This day seemed like it would never get here when he was just a newborn. I remember reading about things babies did, or hearing stories from my mom friends, about their kids being 1, and thinking how that seemed so...far...away.
Happy to say we all survived and dare I say thrived during Will's first trip around the sun.
This past month, Will has:
- had a cake smash photo shoot at the Magic Kingdom
- attended another workout with Mommy at Disney Springs
- celebrated Christmas in July at Disney Springs
- rode Universe of Energy one last time at Epcot with friends
- had a Magic Kingdom playdate
- accompanied Mommy to a yoga class at Lilly Pulitzer in Disney Springs
- visited the Orlando Science Center and LOVED it
- rode The Great Movie Ride four times before it closed
- met Mr. Richard at the Grand Floridian
- celebrated his first birthday with a small party with his grandfathers, daddy, and mommy/baby workout friends
- celebrated his first birthday with lots of friends and family in our backyard
- experienced a solar eclipse
- started 'school' two mornings a week
I keep saying it but it's true, each day just gets better and better. William John, thank you for allowing me to be your Mommy; I can't WAIT to see what the next year has in store.
Here it is, the one year photo! Yay! Will had a lot in the month of August! I absolutely love that cake; so adorable (and the invitation was super cute too). Yoga inside Lilly, what the what? that looks fun! Here's to more adventures! Kari *o*ReplyDelete